Right now, I am learning to lean in to the practices and dedications that ring true to my authentic self. I am practicing the art of writing through creative and professional outlets, practicing yoga and meditation, and growing as a mother and wife.
Right now, I am in Syracuse, New York focusing on these things:
- Raising my children, supporting their passions and interests
- Being a loving friend and partner for my husband
- Writing posts for my blog and creating sketchnotes
- Engaging in daily practices of writing to advance my research in mathematics education
- Writing journal articles on characterizing and supporting students’ meaningful learning of mathematics
- Practicing yoga and meditation, mindfulness, and present moment awareness on and off my yoga mat
- Planning, teaching, and reflecting on my teaching of mathematics and mathematics education
As a lifelong learner, there is always something to learn, discover, and integrate into my world. Reach out.
Last update: March 2, 2017
Page inspired by Derek Sivers and Leo Babauta